Best of the Best
- Best bar, best bathroom, best bus line, the best party, the best back-Krakow, the best haircut hipsters of Brooklyn, the best gossip, the best view, log, the best patriot students … whether it will be possible to better? AGRICULTURE Voice Best of NYC http://www.villiagevoice.com
- The best way to find what you are looking for: http://www.CITYSEARCH.COM help you find bars, restaurants, shops and museums all the time.
- JACK & # 39; S COFFEE & # 39; Jack is no ordinary coffee shop & # 39 ;. Combine brewed coffee, premium teas, live music on Tuesday and Thursday night movies. & # 39; Large vibration & # 39; 138 W 10th St.
- Village Voice called MUD & # 39; The Best Coffee Empire & # 39; giving New Yorkers alternative absorption (Star – $$$ & # 39; s). Look for the orange truck at Astor Square and Union Square.
- VUGARSKI PASTAVNY shop – a heavenly view of the Cathedral of St. John the Divine. Amsterdam and 109th Street.
- CUPCAKE CAFE is close to Broadway and the fabulous 42nd Street, where there are films, arcade games and a great crowd of import shops. It's not far from New York, New Jersey, the Port Authority in the area where you can not think of a stroll. Located at 522 Fifth Avenue at the corner of 39 th Street, neighboring the highway leading to the Lincoln Tunnel.
- Wire work, which use the book AND CAFE – & # 39; Soho & Best 39 – Secret & # 39; – 126 Crosby Street, NYC 10012.
HAVE MORE ZABEZUMENNI
- Pollutants. ANN & # 39; S COMPOSITION – Arita, spectators, volunteers, creative freedom, and some of the best performances in the external border of entertainment. 38 Water Street Dambabruklin.
- GALAPAGOS & # 39; may be the only public place in the city (during the rapture), you can hear the reading of Shakespeare's storm, noisy live Cuban music and see the artists, all meals in the same month. & # 39; 70 North 6th st. (Williamsburg / Grynpoynt) between White and Kent Avesta. Take the train to Brooklyn L 718-782-5188
- Poetic Slam With poetry or prose, and optional unstoppable writers acquire stage experience guardians. NUYORICAN POETS CAFE – 236 E 3rd between B & C (212) 505-8183
- poetry club BOWERY – 308 feet of First Street between X & # 39; Euston and Bleecker
- FILM forum-209 W. HOUSTON ST. New York, NY, 10014 BOX OFFICE: (212) 727-8110 New York's leading independent cinema for the premiership & # 39; erav and repertory programming – Film Forum presents independent filmmakers, international collections, full retrospective of worthy filmmakers, silent films and mini -festyvali.
- CENTER PRAVANNYA TIME AND LISA KAKTAYL LUNZH In PARTNERNAY Vlad – between Eighth and Ninth Avenue from 40th to 42th Streets, 268-6909 E-score! Lotsa lanes.
- The MERMAID PARADE – is a completely original creation that with the & # 39; is the largest art parade of nations and one of the biggest summer events in New York, located on Conde, in the streets, the buildings, the public beach and sidewalks. down the heels, but it remains one of a kind destination. The proximity of Surf Avenue & West 15th Street, Brooklyn, New York http://www.coneyisland.com
- STORY BOOTH – it is a soundproof environment where you can write your story or stories of their loved ones, located between tracks 13 and 14 at the Grand Central Terminal.
- ZHYVYANYAYA stood – the best indie acoustic folk, country, pop, rock and soul – 154 Ludlow Street NYC (between Stanton and Ryvingtanam)
- National Public Radio WNYC-AM 820
- WFMU College Free Form 91.1- FM
- WFUV-FM Adult Alternative 90.7
People are happy when they learn
- WARD STUDIO – coveted acting studio in Misner approach. We offer summer Saturdays for corporate professional and intensive acting training for sur & # 39; oznaga actor. 145 West 28th St. Ny, Ny 212-239-1456 http://www.wardstudio.com
- TECHNICAL machines @ 219 West 19th St. – is to support and promote the work of artists who are constantly evolving to maintain artists at every stage of their development. They provide a wide range of administrative, promotional and technical services to the community of Independent Artists in New York, across the country and around the world.
- The International Association of Culinary Professionals International Association of Cooking Professionals called "culinary training school years." ICE has three divisions: Recreational, car & # 39; EPA and special events: The 50th West 23th Street between 5th and 6th avenues (http://www.iceculinary.com)
- Anne Bogart and SITI navchannya – dezinsiravats, complex and innovative methods of training the actors. Point of view and Suzuki, master classes – a series of guest artists, lessons in the classroom. http://www.siti.org
- CRUSH WINE CO. -153 E. 57th St. It offers a quick primer for wine tasting for $ 50.
More civilian simple
- PALEY PARK @ 53rd Street between Madison and Fifth Avenue. Located in the cultural district of Midtown and is surrounded by high-rise buildings, the famous park with his waistcoat pocket – a welcome respite from the sights and sounds of city life.
- NY PUBLIC LIBRARY @ 42nd Street and Madison boasts an elegant reading room, which would have made everyone feel like royalty – because it competes with ballroom halls of European palaces. But ahead, along the street, a famous institution really connects with the city around it. A number of well-connected spaces – steps, platforms, corners and small track – provide countless seating, meeting, eating and socializing.
- BRYANT PARK – green and sensual urban oasis, which includes fashion shows "The seventh to sixth"; Jazz Festival JVC; "A series of young performers" New York Times "; lunch concerts Juilliard students, Monday night movies in the summer; a kaleidoscope of circus, playing Shahi and chess.
- Garden HUA MEI BIRD GARDEN, which conducts daily earliest collection of Chinese men who bring beautiful birds in fancy bamboo cages. Park Sara Delano Roosevelt. Lower East Side, New York, New York
- GRAND central terminal – one of the most famous and impressive public buildings in the country, Grand Central Terminal provides an unprecedented experience of over half a million people every day. Park Avenue and 42th Street, New York, New York
- Step MUSEUM METROPOLITSYYA – Large granite steps that lead to the capital's Museum of Art, in itself a destination: a place for meetings, meals, conversations and observations of people, as well as traffic on Fifth Avenue. Fifth Avenue from 80th – 84th Street, New York, NY
The cost of a local book
– Owning a bookstore – it is love, and financial rewards – slender. Companies that belong to the independent market, such as stores, pharmacies or shopping, to help determine the community.
- "Oh joy! Oh rapture!" KALIZEYNYYA Books – WELCOME BACK !! 11 W. 42nd Street, New York, New York, Tel: (212) 803-5890. Across the street from BRYANT PARK
- Books LABYRINTH – 536 on West 112th Street, for university press.
- Pollutants. BRAND BOOKS – 31th Avenue, for a wide selection of books.
- Three Lives and CO 154 West 10th Street, for fiction.
- BOOK BOOK drama – "The dramatic book" – is one of the largest bookstores specializing in materials associated with the theater. 250 W. 40th Phone: (212) 944-0595
Small businesses make a big difference
- Beautifully made hat – a twist of the head. BARBAR FEINMAN MILLINERY- 66 East 7th Street NY, NY 212-358-7092.
- Wahoo! Elisa Miller knows how to throw a class act Swank! SOMEDAY PRODUCTIONS handles all aspects of party planning and padey– 347-432-8949 (http://www.somedayproductions.com)
- GO YOGA Located in the heart of Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Small, friendly yoga center which offers various activities throughout the day – every day. Go Yoga is located on the Girdle factory at the address: 218 Bedford Avenue Brooklyn NY. 718.486.5602 (http://www.goyoga.com)
By market, we Payday
- GREENMARKET FARMERS MARKET – Environmental Council program environment of New York, which promotes regional agriculture and ensures a constant supply of fresh local produce for New Yorkers. Complex rules govern what can be sold in the Greenmarket. With rare exceptions, all items must be grown, grown, harvested, harvested, produced or otherwise made by the seller. http://www.cenyc.org
- CHELZY market includes juice, factory, bread, Amy, wholesale flower market Chelsea, fat witch, wine treasure Chelsea, and Hali, and hearty soups and much more …. Eat, browse and slow walk. 75 9th Avenue, New York, NY, 10011
- Event PARK UNION Green Market – City Park three square blocks, which carries out all year, open-air farmers' market four times a week. 14th Street and Broadway, New York, New York